2014/04/27

AFI - Burials [2013]


Genre: Alternative Rock
Label: Republic

Track List:

  1. The Sinking Night
  2. I Hope You Suffer
  3. A Deep Slow Panic
  4. No Resurrection
  5. 17 Crimes
  6. The Conductor
  7. Heart Stops
  8. Rewind
  9. The Embrace
  10. Wild
  11. Greater Than 84
  12. Anxious
  13. The Face Beneath the Waves
The ninth studio album of AFI is pretty different from previous releases. Even though it got great critcs i rather stick with the old golds. I don't say it's bad, beacuse it has the usual AFI feeling, but it's way to poppy for me. Worth the listen though. Support the band any way you can! :]

1 comment:

  1. I feel it wasnt poppy but just matured feel. Sometimes when people get older its tougher to scream your lungs out. I love this album so very much, I feel its a very matured, golden newbie.
    While the oldies will always be favorites and raw, this still gave me the feels.

    ReplyDelete